Terms and conditions
Boot Up! Outdoor Learning
Please find a PDF of further Terms and Conditions here
All materials, tools and tuition are included in the agreed cost.
For health and safety reasons, attendees under 18 yrs must under no circumstances bring their own tools or knives to use at Boot Up! Outdoor Learning. If they are found, they will be confiscated immediately and returned to their parents. Those attending Forest School L3 training can bring their own tools by prior arrangement.
Every effort is made to ensure that our workshops/sessions will run as advertised. However, Boot Up! Outdoor Learning reserves the right to alter the workshop(s), session(s) or practitioner(s) without notice.
Boot Up! Outdoor Learning reserves the right to postpone/cancel activities due to insufficient numbers or severe inclement weather.
Registrants will be notified if this occurs and an alternative date offered.
Registrations for workshops/sessions/must be accompanied by a deposit. We kindly ask that you send a 50% deposit in advance to secure a place. The remaining 50% to be paid on the day of the Workshop.
Please make payment(s) to: Boot Up! CIC (please call 07967132919 for bank details)
or send a cheque to Cot
Boot Up! Outdoor Learning, Barras Moor Farm, Perranarworthal, TR3 7PE
Registrants will be liable for full payment in the event of non-attendance unless a prior cancellation or transfer request is made within 48 hours.
Cancellation or transfer requests must be advised by telephone and received by Falmouth Forest School at least 48 hours prior to the Workshop.
Please call 07967132919
Refunds will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend a workshop(s), or cancels/transfers within 48 hours of the workshop. Substitutions may be made at any time.
Boot Up! Outdoor Learning is committed to providing a high quality website and we make every effort to present up to date and accurate information. However, Boot Up! Outdoor Learning gives no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or appropriateness of the information on this website. Therefore you must assume full responsibility for using this information and agree that neither Boot Up! Outdoor Learning nor any of its Director is responsible or liable for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information.
This website contains links to external websites maintained by other organisations. Boot Up! Outdoor Learning takes all reasonable measures to ensure that the information on these websites is not defamatory or offensive, however we cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites, which may change without any prior notice.
Links are provided purely for your convenience and do not imply that Boot Up! Outdoor Learning endorses or supports these organisations, the information on their pages, or their products and services in any way.
Images on this website are provided for the enhancement of this website only. Users of the website are not permitted to download any of the images provided on this website.
If you discover any information on our pages which you believe to be inaccurate or inappropriate, please notify the Web Manager.
Copyright All forms of material contained within these web pages, unless otherwise stated, are copyright © Falmouth Forest School & Boot Up! Outdoor Learning.
The term ‘Boot Up!’ or ‘Falmouth Forest School’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user(s) or viewer(s) of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.